Guiding You Through The Personal Injury Claims Process
Suffering a personal injury in an accident is one of the most distressing events that one can experience. You must not only cope with physical recovery but also with the insurance claims process and the personal injury claims process.
The team of attorneys at Menees & Menees is here to help you. We assist clients throughout the St. Louis metro area to recover the maximum amount of compensation available to them.
Some of the cases we handle include:
- Medical malpractice: Did a professional fail to uphold a standard of care? We can help prove your malpractice case.
- Catastrophic injuries: Including traumatic brain injuries, fractures and other life-altering injuries.
- Motor vehicle accidents: After a car, truck or motorcycle accident, we can help you with the claims process.
- Commercial truck accidents: There are complicated third-party liability issues in these cases.
- Wrongful death: If you lost a loved one in an accident, you may be entitled to compensation.
We treat every client like a member of our own family. We look forward to helping you through this difficult time.
What Are The Statutes Of Limitations For Legal Claims?
You must meet strict deadlines to recover compensation for a personal injury or for your loved one’s wrongful death. In Missouri, you must file a lawsuit within five years of the date of your personal injury. For wrongful death cases, you must file a lawsuit within three years of your loved one’s death.
If you do not meet these statutes of limitations, then you will not have the right to seek compensation. Our attorneys can work with you to ensure that you file paperwork on time, attend court hearings promptly and do not miss any important dates.
Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation Now
You do not have to go through these complicated legal steps alone. Menees & Menees will assist you at every step of the way. You can schedule an initial consultation with our St. Louis law firm to discuss your case. Call 314-391-8747 or send an email to get started.